Vacancy DetailJob ref.: 0076
Job title: Care work Assistant
Job type: Contract
Pay: 11.04 per hour
Date posted: 10/04/2018
Sage Care are looking for compassionate people to join their Camden team.
You don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either access to a vehicle or, depending upon your area, the ability and willingness to use public transport (as appropriate).
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £11.04 and 28 days’ annual leave
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes
• Childcare vouchers
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
*You will be contacted if you are successful in reaching the next stage*