Vacancy DetailJob ref.: 0119
Job title: Hair Stylist at Radio
Employer: Radio Hair Salon
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per hour
Date posted: 15/06/2018
Radio are searching for artistic, talented hair stylist who have the determination and ambition to be a success. Position will be on a full-time basis and were looking for someone with a bubbly personality with a minimum of 2 years salon experience.
Radio opened its first branch in Shoreditch 2010 then quickly expanded to have branches in Broadway Market, Mayfair and the newly opened King’s Cross branch.
Job Description of a Radio Stylist
Radio technicians provide all our clients a highly creative, inspiring and authentic experiences. Our stylists work on photographic shoots both in house as well as for our collaborative partners, and we offer training with Redken, or Bumble & Bumble. We deliver a five-star service to all and we are proud to be Radio.
Responsibilities of a Stylist
- Be willing to learn.
- Be creative and committed.
- Ensure all clients receive an amazing service and build a loyal clientele.
- You must be able to work weekends
- Ability to demonstrate a range of cutting and styling techniques to a high standard
Benefits of becoming a Colour Technician at Radio
In return we can provide you with the following:
- Fully paid, in-salon intensive training.
- Commission-based salary on all services and retail.
- 30-40% discount on retail products.
- Discount on beauty services
- Career development and support.
- Competitive salary, great commission bonuses and on-going training.
- Use of the Radio studio space for photoshoots
- Possibility to work on a range of creative projects and photoshoots
- Opportunities to become an educator, manager, or a member of our artistic team.
You eat, sleep and breathe hair. You’re always looking through magazines to see what’s on trend and you have a talent for making people feel good about themselves. Right now, we’re looking for new talent. If you think you’re a match for Radio London please get in touch.
Salary discussed at interview