Vacancy DetailJob ref.: 0105
Job title: 16h PT Store Supervisor
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 9.25 per hour
Date posted: 18/05/2018
You need to be FULLY FLEXIBLE.
Store hours: 6:30am - 9:30pm (Monday to Friday) and 8:30am - 8:30pm (Saturday and Sunday)
Paperchase is now looking for a Supervisor to join the management team on a part time contract.
They offer clear progression (especially for those that are flexible on location). You’ll be given thorough training and guidance from your line manager to support your development.
- Maximizing the store's sales and profitability
- Support management in motivating the team and assisting them in achieving objectives
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales
- Dealing with customer professionally and effectively
- Developing the brand name and image of the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures
- Promoting high visual merchandising standards; ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
Previous experience in retail, managing and supervising a team is essential.
Passionate about the products and able to share that excitement with others.
- Previous line management experience
- Strong coaching and development skills in order to establish a high performance team
- Ability to excel in a faced paced, customer focused environment
- Self motivation and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication
- Ability to multitask and effective manage their time
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth.
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- generous bonus scheme
- company pension scheme
- life assurance
- employee discount