King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership acting through King’s Cross Central General Partner Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), King’s Cross Central General Partner Limited is the data controller. Sometimes we act through our advisors and an up to date list of these is available at any time upon request.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.kingscross.co.uk (“our site”). This includes the information you provided at the time of registering with our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- The nature of your interest in our King’s Cross development so that we can send you details about us which we think may interest you.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information;
- Information about the way you use our site. We only collect this information in anonymous form, which means that it cannot be used to identify you. Please refer to the section entitled ‘cookies’ for further information.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to those involved in our organisation. This information is collected in an aggregated, statistical form and cannot be used to identify you.
Where we store your personal data
All electronic information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you, or to permit selected third parties to provide you, with information that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- In relation to any information you provide us through surveys, for research purposes.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about King’s Cross goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these via email, electronic newsletters, SMS or telephone. We will only do this with your consent. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for these purposes, then please uncheck the relevant box on the form we use to collect data, or unsubscribe in the manner indicated in any such communication you receive or by contacting the Company Secretary, 4 Stable Street, London N1C 4AB.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Before collecting your data, we will usually inform you , if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by contacting the Company Secretary, 4 Stable Street, London N1C 4AB.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, suppliers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of the King’s Cross Central General Partner Limited group or its subsidiary undertakings.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.