Midland Goods Shed

Built in 1850, the Midland Goods Shed started life as a temporary passenger terminal while King’s Cross station was being built. After the completion of the station, the building was used for handling and storing goods brought to King’s Cross from across the country.

The Grade II Listed building is being sympathetically restored and converted into an events and cultural space and the restoration has been designed by Bennetts Associates.

Next to the Goods Shed is a new Waitrose food store and cookery school.

Location