Your friendly neighbourhood wine bar The Drop has rounded up some pals to put on a Christmas Market for lovers of food, drink and entertaining. London City Brass will be at The Drop’s Christmas Market on Saturday, playing two sets of Christmas songs at 12-12.30pm and 1-1.30pm. On Sunday, Sing the Easy Way will be performing at 3 x 20-minute sets with all your Christmas favourites … Somewhere Only We Know, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Fairytale of New York (without the rude words), All I Want For Christmas, Last Christmas, and Winter Wonderland. From 12pm, don’t miss it!
Find thoughtful presents for the discerning hosts in your life. Expect wines, cheeses, preserves, as well as wine accessories, aprons, glassware, tableware plus a few surprises. There’s plenty to snack on and to keep your glass topped up with as you go. This is a genuinely relaxed and enjoyable Christmas shopping experience.
- The Drop – selling wines, mince pies, Eccles cakes, cheese, chutneys, and oysters from the cart
- Earl of East – candles and accessories
- Botanical Boys – terrariums
- Florence Fennel – flowers, garlands and wreaths
- Jancis Robinson x Richard Brendon – glassware
- Rusty by Sonny Bailey-Aird – jewellery