Maintenance works on gas pipes will be taking place around the site from Monday 28 October to Monday 9 December.
The works will take place in the following locations between the following dates:
- 28 October – 4 November: On the ramp next to Tom Dixon
- 4-11 November: In front of 2 Pancras Square on King’s Boulevard
- 11-18 November: Between the Underground entrance and Nike on King’s Boulevard
- 18-25 November: To the rear of the German Gymnasium
- 25 November -2 December: By 7 Pancras Square and to the rear of 4 Pancras Square on Goods Way
- 2-9 December: Just off Granary Square, to the rear of The Lighterman
Each set of works will take one week to complete. A temporary finish will be put in place until all these works complete when permanent paving will be installed.
The works should not be noisy and there will be minimal disruption to residents. There will be some pedestrian diversions in place on King’s Boulevard while the works are carried out, and these will be clearly sign posted.
King’s Cross apologise for any inconvenience these works may cause