Works to enable the development of the Triangle Site (W-Zone) at King’s Cross will commence towards the end of July 2018 and continue in phases until the end of the year.
The Works will include:
- Excavation and site clearance;
- Installation of underground utilities required to enable the Triangle Site, including York Way crossing and drainage;
- Construction of a new access road, including kerbs, raised table, surface water drainage and final asphalt finishes;
- Removal of the existing access road;
- Installation of new paving on York Way;
- Removal and realignment of existing fences and gates (the HS1 and Construction Skills Centre fencing will not be affected by these works); and
- Installation of temporary hoarding, lighting and CCTV.
Traffic management of both York Way and Canal Reach will be in place with phased lane closures when necessary.
Further information will be provided on the King’s Cross website in due course