- International rail – Eurostar direct to Paris, Brussels and Lille
- National rail – two major rail termini (King’s Cross and St Pancras), and only 500 metres to a third (Euston)
- Underground – six tube lines – the biggest interchange on London Underground
- Air – London’s five international airports within the hour
- Bus – 14 bus routes
- Bike – planned 800 space bike interchange
The biggest interchange on the London Underground
King’s Cross St Pancras links six London Underground lines (Circle, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City, Northern, Metropolitan and Victoria)
This makes it the biggest interchange on the London Underground.
|Oxford Circus||5 mins|
|Liverpool St||8 mins|
|Charing Cross||12 mins|
|Canary Wharf||22 mins|
Reaching London’s other principal mainline stations is easy from King’s Cross. Seven are reached directly by underground and the remaining three require only one change.
London UndergroundT: 0845 330 9880
seven days a week)