Your future customers
- 5,000 students and staff at the University of the Arts London
- 8,000 local residents
- 35,000 office workers
- 450,000 people travelling through. Every day.
Set among contemporary urban squares and historic streetscapes will be a mix of:
- independent cafés, brasseries and bars
- international street food markets and year round alfresco eating
- world-class fine dining and Michelin starred restaurants
- cookery and wine schools
- a flagship innovative supermarket
- quirky boutiques
- independent retailers
- the best of the High Street
Be part of London’s most exciting retail opportunity
A unique new city quarter is taking shape at King’s Cross
It’s central London’s most exciting new destination – a fresh part of the city that is dynamic, lively, and creative. It’s also London’s best connected transport hub.
Half a million square feet of retail space is available in this new city quarter – everything from quirky, independent boutiques to top-end high street brands. There’ll also be an exciting food and drink scene.
King’s Cross is fast establishing itself as an exciting food destination.
The latest addition is the new bistro from Bruno Loubet - Grain Store, joining Caravan in the Granary building. The alfresco grill and bar at Shrimpy’s is open for the summer and the newly opened Great Northern Hotel is home to Plum + Spilt Milk – a brasserie serving classic British cooking.
Click here for the full listing of restaurants, cafés and bars in the area. There's something to suit everyone's taste and pocket.