- Will Hunt 'I don't believe you, you're a liar'
- Judith Cowan 'Finnegan's Teeth'
- 'Shakespeare Sonnets' from CSM
- Art on the Billboard
- London Sinfonietta 'In Time'
- Sadler's Wells 'Electric Hotel'
- Minnie Weisz Studio - A Message to King's Cross
- Artist in Residence - Ellie Reid
- John Sturrock 'Under Construction'
- Catherine Yass 'High Wire'
- Text Gallery 'Art of Lost Words'
- D-Fuse 'Pathways: King's Cross'
- William Forsythe 'Scattered Crowd'
- Richard Sharples 'Mechanical Aquarium'
- Hoarding Design by Lucinda Rogers
- Cultural Olympiad 'Lighting up the Gym'
- Gallery of projects
- Artist in Residence - Graham Hudson
London Sinfonietta 'In Time'
Friday 12 Aug 2011
As part of 'Reveal', organised by CreateKX, sound designer David Sheppard and visual artist Tony Comley explored the architecture and heritage of the Midland Goods Shed through sound, image and live performance.
In Time.... hosted 14 artists in total, made up of 6 composers and 8 performers. Audiences explored the space whilst the performance took place, guided by the lighting and visuals.
King's Cross sponsored 'Reveal' and hosted and facilitated the production of 'InTime' in the Midlands Goods Shed.
CreateKX, London Sinfonietta and other Reveal sponsors (Arts Council England, Garfield Weston Foundation, Cripplegate Foundation, LB Islington, LB Camden, St Pancras Station, High Speed One, Wellcome Trust, EC Harris Built Environment, LCACE, Kier, Shepheard Epstein Hunter, Mexico Tourism Board, Jalisco Es Mexico)
All shows sold out - 200 visitors
\"Lovely to be able to explore one of the area's hidden spaces and be taken on a musical journey.\"
\"Fantastic use of space - great acoustics - v.well produced, with each piece leading seamlessly to the next. Lovely atmosphere with evening light filtering in.\"